Friday, May 7, 2010

Missing You........

It has been a glorious spring.  Wonderful, warm weather.  With plenty of work to do around the farm.  If only we had time.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, not really! We have had so much on our plate that I think we may be spinning slightly out of control.  My last post led myself and you all to believe that construction was to begin again.  Ha! Maybe by fall, after the harvest, after the golf season, after the bridal season and after....  Again, I'm not complaining, I love my life and the craziness it brings.  I just miss blogging and I miss ALL OF YOU!  I am way behind in my visiting.  I see linky parties I want to join, I see celebrations I want to read about, I see gardens I want to learn more about...So much to catch up on.  I will be around to visit and catch up.  Just got some things that are taking up my time right now.  Know that I miss you and I'll be around to visit real soon.  YOU all have been busy and I can not wait to see all that you've been up too!  All that JUNK! Love it!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Miss you too but glad all is well!

    ~Andrea~

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss seeing you on here with all of your rolling pins and wonderful ideas.

    Praying for you all...remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too! We'll see you again soon, I'm sure. In the meantime, don't work tooo hard! :) -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I've found your blog, my new old friend, I'll be back to catch up. It's beautiful and well done. Can't wait to find time to see more.

    ReplyDelete