Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day Dreaming...

internet source unknown

I'm backAfter a very busy spring with the farm, winery, golf course, and family.  I think I've finally found a semi-routine that works for me and allows for some down time.  We'll see how long it shall last.  I have been slowly catching up.  Visiting many of you and discovering all the adventures spring has offered you.  WOW, you all are amazing! For those of you that I've yet had time to sit and visit.  I will be!  Very soon!  I've missed you.  I have lots to share and see that you all have been sharing LOTS of great ideas.  It has been a very productive spring.  I have had time to day dream a bit.  While logging +/- 1400 miles a week.  All within a 90 mile radius of home.  Dreaming of the day that the farmhouse is complete and I'm able to focus on all the fun DIY projects I have twirling around in my brain.  What fun decorating is going to be.  Seeing all your projects has inspired me beyond belief!  THANK YOU ALL!  You are a blessing in my life.  Your imaginations and creativity are amazing.  From your gardens, your kitchens, your families, your DIY projects, you inspire me.   Have a BLESSED Day!  And Happy Father's Day to all the great dads out there!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are back..sometimes life just gets too busy...looking forward to al your wonderful coming up posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Can't wait to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from you Laurie!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  4. New reader to you, I am looking forward to see what you you are doing.
    My self is running a store in Sweden doing resycling old/antique furnitures from sweden in shabby chic style.
    My plan is to have some contacts in US ho are interesting to sell furnitures in country farm style.
    Good luck with your project, I will follow your
    blogg.
    Have a great day
    Annethe from Dufvans antique & design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie,
    Just found you through All Things Home Blog, and I LOVE your photos and farm! Wonderful! Just starting out with the blog thing, I am so inspired by you and others...will follow.
    Have a blessed day:)
    Becky C

    ReplyDelete