Monday, November 29, 2010

Things to come

Hope you all had a Joyous Thanksgiving with family
and friends. We had a fabulous 4 day weekend. 
Was blessed with a wonderful Thanksgiving, worked 
on many projects and had some glorious time
together.


I am beyond excited with our latest construction projects.
I look forward to sharing all that is happening here
on the farm


I am resisting the urge to pull out my camera, point n shoot,
load and show you all that is happening. 


Patience....


Mr. Norm surprised me for my birthday. 


I start Photography Class today! 


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I can’t wait to see! I am so excited your classes have started. Great :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time at your classes...what a great gift! Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ! You will enjoy them lots to learn. Hubby and I now belong to a photography club with in our community and having a blast the people are great and we go out on road trips and walks and have challenges, we even have our own website for our club ,our clubs name is The Photographers of The Otter Valley ,named after our river here that runs through our village ! Have a great day ! ps been having trouble with comments today sorry for the delete !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl ! Now that I'm on a break from blogging I can actually visit other blogs! yay! You've been SO busy. Everything looks so great, and look at you up in class, using fancy lights and all! The farmtable it killer - just killer. Right up my alley. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yipee!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete