Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Snippet of Funky Junk

Off to prepare for a beautiful winter wedding at the winery. 
Didn't want to miss out on the celebration for Miss Donna and MMS.




Copy Me Challenge





Would love to create something special for the occasion.

Thinking it might be a good thing if I'm not late for their
special day.   What do you think?

"I'm so sorry that on your beautiful dream wedding
 you didn't have any food for your guests, I just had 
to come up with a super duper rustic cool funky thing
 for Miss Donna and Miss Mustard Seeds 4000 celebration" 

Geesh, you'd think she'd want to join in on this fabulous time. 
It's not everyday two blogging friends hit 4000...So cool! 

A snippet of a few of my previous junkin projects.
Enjoy the celebration!  Congrats Miss Donna and
Miss Mustard Seed!!!  
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. your previous projects look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend, you know how much I love everything you do. You had me hooked from day 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Laurie if you only knew how much I loved your projects. That ladder one with the pots totally stole my heart from day one and still speaks to me. So does your vintage kitchen gadgets. You have a whole lotta funky junk goin' on on that pretty house of yours. :) Thanks for taking the time to throw this in before your big work day!

    Donna
    http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, boy....these look like fabulous projects.
    I am linking up to follow the Turner farm...it looks mighty interesting over here.
    Thanks so much for coming by and leaving such sweet words.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first vistit to your blog. I cam over from FJI, can't wait to look back at these and other projects.

    Please stop by my blog I am having a big giveaway.

    :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete