Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YUM ~ Top 5 ~ #8

Good Morning and Welcome to Yum ~ Top 5, any thing that puts a smile in your heart.

Yum ~ #1
Storage project ~ closer to completion.
In the process of adding some farm flair to the bins and shelves
Full reveal soon
Yum ~ #2
Signs of Spring ~ Pussy Willows !
This is the opposite corner of the above room
Have several projects in the works for the walls
and benches.  Full Room Reveal Coming Soon!
Yum ~ #3
Inspiration for one wall
                                                                   Source: brunchatsaks.blogspot.com via Laurieat on Pinterest

Yum ~ #4 
Inspiration for the opposing wall
                                                                        Source: stumbleupon.com via Laurieat on Pinterest

Yum ~ #5
On the look out for a couple of these
                                                                                 Source: nytimes.com via Laurieat on Pinterest


Photobucket


5 comments:

  1. Just posted 5 of my most recent Yums that make me smile :) I'm loving the pussy willows and the fact that Spring is indeed here!! Thanks for the linky and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all ! To much makes me happy to post about and I would have a tuff time choosing from them, but I will say this I am glad it's spring that makes me smile ! Have a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pussy willows are so simple so naturally beautiful. Love all your Yums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that pussy willows are the best! They make me smile. Ours only come in sporadically - I don't know what I need to do to ensure annual fuzzies. Your yums are fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie,
    Lovely yums! The shelves are coming along and looking terrific!
    Great chalkboards.

    ReplyDelete