Wednesday, May 25, 2011

YUM ~ Top 5 ~ #9

G O O D  M O R N I N G!

Sorry for the missing farm girl.  Spring is always a busy, busy, busy time for me.  With some large events at work,  the family golf course opening up and all that needs to be done at the farm, I haven't had much time for on-line fun.

We've had a lot of rain.  It's made it fun getting the garden in.  With a break in the weather, I did venture out with my camera to capture some YUM's on the farm.

YUM ~ #1
Fresh Chives 

YUM ~ #2
Fresh Asparagus


YUM ~ #3
Fresh Asparagus for Dinner!


YUM ~ #4
Rhubarb

YUM ~ #5
Ginger Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp for Dessert

To all  in the Mid~West States who are going through so much, know that my heart goes out to you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.  
Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. She's back! And with some good yums too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MISS YOU when you are not around!!! So nice to see you and your veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite all that rain, things look absolutely....yummy...in your neck of the woods! : )

    Always miss you bunches!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I've not linked lately..I couldn't really tell if you were still having TOP 5 YUMS.
    I see that you are, tho, so, beings that I am BLESSED with LOTS of YUMS, I will try to link.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete