Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Yum ~ Top 5 ~ #12

 It has been a busy spring with the golf course, the farm, and the winery.  No matter how busy it gets I know this to be true...

Yum ~#1
                                                                  Source: lollipops.bigcartel.com via Laurieat on Pinterest


During one of our long days at the family course.  Our Chickens discovered the garden.  Only thing I can say is Redo!   We are in need of this beauty to open upon the garden.

Yum ~ #2
                                                                           Source: hautenature.com via Laurieat on Pinterest


We've been experimenting with a few new ideas and tried this one out.  Loving the early results.

Yum ~ #3
                                                                   Source: strawbalegardens.com via Laurieat on Pinterest


For no other reason than this made me smile, as I sure could use some.....


Yum ~ #4

                                                                          Source: thestylesoup.tumblr.com via Laurieat on Pinterest



Because he has learned the art of camouflage and can sleep anywhere....

Yum ~ #5 

Yes, he is in need of a haircut.  He has a slight attitude about it.
He still makes my heart smile



Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Reading your posts puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sweet potato plant its instant gratification for any gardener dont you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable puppy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if a sweet potato plant will do well in shade? I would love to plant some....

    I had my post up last night but went to bed before your link was up...then..forgot this morning. But, here I am...:))

    ReplyDelete