Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hats Off To You ~

My hat is off to all of you!  
                                                                   Source: inspiredmrsstevens.com via Crystal on Pinterest

I just don't know how you do it!!  Your discipline and dedication amazes me.
I love blogging, all the friends I make and discovering all you creative genius' out there.
I have to admit, I'm having a difficult time keeping up.  My heart says I will, but my life says there's just to much to do.  
                                                                     Source: inspiredmrsstevens.com via Crystal on Pinterest

I'm enrolled in photography classes and I'm discovering a whole new world. I am beyond excited with all there is to learn. If you'd like some great photography tips, visit Digital-Photography-School, a wonderful blog our instructor shared with us.

Mr. Turner and I have enjoyed a sunrise or two while preparing the farm for the colder months.
 I've also re-discovered a long lost love.  Please don't be jealous.  I still Love you!
Yes, I Do.  It's just that, well this love makes me feel so good! 
                                                                                 Source: None via Monica on Pinterest

Logged my most miles in a day yesterday ~ 32!  I'm blessed to have quick access to thousands of miles of logging roads right behind the farm.
                                                                                  Source: google.com via Erin on Pinterest

The possibilities are endless.
 I'm is LOVE.
                                                                                  Source: None via Fátima on Pinterest

                                                                     Source: crushculdesac.tumblr.com via elissa on Pinterest

 Please forgive me for my temporary absence, Cold weather is just around the corner.

                                                                      Source: tinywhitedaisies.tumblr.com via Lisa on Pinterest

The fall harvest will be complete.
All the weddings and events on the calendar will be fond memories
and I'll once again have a bit of time.
Yes, I will!  I know I will!  
Oh, I know you've heard it before.  
PLEASE
                                                                               Source: allposters.com via Gretchen on Pinterest

Would love to know how you do it.  How you manage your family, your jobs, your life and your blogs.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Laurie!!!!! I am so impressed that you would ride that many miles. You go sister and take care of yourself physically and mentally. That's the most important thing...so much more important than blogging. Now, having said that, don't stop coming around my place just so that I can keep up with you a little bit. I will look forward to what you have to share when you find the time.

    God bless you my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing that you're taking photo classes and I can tell you've been playing, as I meant to add on my last comment, your pallet photos are wonderful!

    And I don't know how many people do it either. I'd love to post every day but family and me, and then work, must come first. And I for one, am grateful for whenever you have time to post. It's the quality not the quantity! : )

    ReplyDelete